This script does some simple verification on iLO interfaces. It does this by taking a list of servers
either on the command line or from a text file and performing the following actions:
1. It attempts to resolve the hostname to an IP
2. It attempts to ping this IP
3. It then appends and prepends a string to the hostname and attempts to resolve the hostname to an IP
4. It attempts to ping this IP
5. It attempts to gather the information xml from the web server on this IP
It will save the result in an XML document in the working directory. There is also an XSL
stylesheet called "report.xsl" which will present the XML document in a more readable format
in your web browser.
Specify a list of servers on the command line
./iloCheck.ps1 -Servers Server1,Server2...ServerX
Specify a filename containing the list of servers
./iloCheck.ps1 -File filename.txt
Specify your own iLO hostname standard
./iloCheck.ps1 -Servers Server1 -iloappend "" -iloprepend "-ilo"